Self-Managed Super Fund
We can look after your Self-managed Super Fund financials and tax returns for a fixed fee of $1,500 plus GST, whether the SMSF has $200,000 or $2 million balance. The SMSF is also audited for a fixed fee of $450 plus GST, meaning the administration cost to run your SMSF is approximately $2,500 to $3,000 per year, which includes ASIC & ATO fees.
We are available all year round to answer your questions to keep your fund is tax compliant and guide you in the right direction. We can also assist with setting up and closing down your SMSF.
Peace of Mind
- SMSF Annual financial accountants, tax returns and audit using Class Super Software
- Preparation of all necessary reports, member statements, minutes, TBAR reports to ensure your SMSF is compliant
- We can help setup your SMSF and get your started
- We can help shut down and rollover your SMSF to another fund
- If you are buying property with borrowing we can help setup the Bare Trust structure
- Advice you on specific SMSF transactions and whether they are allowed by law
- Managing the ASIC for the trustee company